Saturday 20 December 2014

Zoe N

Hai! My name's Zoe, and I love ballet, making videos for Youtube, and blogging. I'm pretty crazy and awkward, so, if you don't like really crazy people, then this isn't the blog for you. Lets get some fun facts down. :P I probably sound really formal.

Age: 12 (Almost, 3 more months)
Name: Zoe
Birthday: March 20th
Eye colour: Blue/Grey
Hair colour: Blonde and dark brown underneath (FOR NOW)
Country: Canada
Favourite food: PANCAKES!!! :3
Favourite colour(s): Pink, Blue, Purple, Tangerine
Favourite shade(s): Black, White, Grey
Favourite time killer: Drawing anime and stuff
Favourite thing to do: DANCE
Hobbies: Ballet, any other kind of dance, drawing, blogging, writing in my journal.
Other favourites: The Hunger Games (books and movies), journalism, magazines, reading, using my tablet.

So keep tuned in on my Youtube channel and this wonderful blog! ^-^

                                                                                                                       PEACE!!!!
Me, on formal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment