Monday 29 December 2014

New Years Resolutions

So, New Years Eve, the time when we make all of these "improvements" that we never get done.

I make a collage of resolutions because I find that it's more fun than writing stuff on a piece of paper that's going to get lost with all of my other lists sooner or later. So I find that making a collage out of a large piece of cardstock, some pictures ripped out of my favourite fashion magazines, and black sharpie on printer paper is super fun and, it takes some time, so if you're bored just make a collage. But, you might still forget about it if you put it away for "safe keeping", so you could probably hang it up on your wall if you think it looks good enough.

Another way to remember your resolutions is to write it all down on your tablet or smart phone. Just go onto your notes and write it down on there.

Well I hope you all had a great Christmas holiday and a happy new year!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment