Monday 29 December 2014

How To: Black Lips

Hey guys, so this is the very first "how to" on my blog, these will be posted every Sunday. I know that it's Monday today! So today I'm going to tell you how to get a super easy black lip. Sometimes you've got to be a little edgy right?

You'll need:
Black eye shadow
A clear, sticky lip balm
Your fingers

That's it. And I know some of you may be cringing at the thought of putting eye shadow on your lips, but it's okay. People put crayon on their lips, so eye shadow should be okay right?

Now with this "recipe" You could even use a vibrant pink or red eye shadow, you don't have to use black.

Steps-
Step 1: Take your clear, sticky lip balm and apply it took your lips. (Like you do with lip balm)
Step 2: Get your eye shadow and with your finger gently rub it onto your balm covered lips.
Step 3: Make sure that it is covering your lips entirely. (Sometimes the corners are hard)
Step 4: Show off your brand new lip colour!

Send me your pictures of your new lip colour on my business e-mail, zoen5100@mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment