Saturday 3 January 2015

e.l.f. studio mascara reveiw

On my recent trip to Target, I picked that one elf product to review. I chose the elf studio volumizing and lengthening mascara. Mainly because I needed some new mascara. So this blog post is going to be about that product.

It's in the color black. And the brush it's kind of curved slightly, but it's not that curved.  I think the brush is actually pretty good because it doesn't add clumps of mascara onto your eyelashes. It was also super cheap, so that's a really good thing.

The one bad thing is that there really isn't much in the tube, it's mostly just the brush that makes it look long. But, otherwise it's a great product and I think you should get it. I mean it's $4.00 so what could go wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment